In the Gulf Region Bauer began its operations in 1979 in Saudi Arabia involving its high level expertise in geotechnical and foundation engineering and providing cost effective solutions to the most prestigious projects in the Middle East. Having permanent offices in United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Qatar, it also works on project basis in Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain. Bauer is committed to high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
In addition to the technical support from its mother company in Germany and exchange of resources and equipment within the Middle East Region and internationally, Bauer Middle East enjoys full access to a wealth of specialized expertise and technical knowledge.
The following flagship projects have been executed by Bauer in the Middle East:
- Lusail CP07, Qatar
- Emirates Tower, Dubai
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai
- Dubai International Airport, Dubai
- Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
- Zakum Island, Abu Dhabi
- Louvre, Abu Dhabi
- Kingdom Tower, Saudi Arabia
- Riyadh Metro, Saudi Arabia
Our focus is on the following scope of works:
- All kind of foundation piles
- Shoring systems such as secant and contiguous pile walls, diaphragm walls, etc.
- Temporary and permanent ground anchors
- All kind of grouting and sealing works (low and high pressure grouting)
- Complete enabling work packages including excavation and dewatering
- Ground improvement such as soil compaction, stone columns, dynamic compaction and dynamic replacement
- Cut-off walls
- Design and built geotechnical solution
Having more than 1,500 employees in the Middle East, Bauer is a dedicated and reliable partner for your geotechnical requirements.
For further information, please contact Mr. Marco Vogel, Deputy Regional Director at +971 50 5538119 or Marco.Vogel@baueruae.ae.